VU University - Amsterdam - Netherlands
Is Accepting Application for Fall 2015 Term
- VU University Amsterdam is a comprehensive research university, ranked 100 - 200 University of the world.
- Ranked 140 by THE – Times Higher Education 2012 – 2013 (http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2012-13/world-ranking/institution/vu-university-amsterdam)
- Ranked 101 – 150 by Shanghai Ranking 2013 (http://www.shanghairanking.com/World-University-Rankings/VU-University-Amsterdam.html)
- Since its founding in 1880 interdisciplinary research questions from society have been leading in the education of VU University Amsterdam.
- Higher education in the Netherlands has a worldwide reputation for its high quality. The 2012/’13 QS World University Rankings include 13 Dutch universities – all within the world’s top 200
- The 2012/’13 Academic Ranking of world Universities ranks VU University Amsterdam in the top 150 of the world.
- Admisssion Requirements -
Application Deadline:-Autumn semester 2015: 1st April, 2015
Popular Masters Programs
1) Artificial Intelligence
2) Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
3) Business Analytics
5) Computer Science
6) Drug Discovery and Safety
7) Information Sciences
8) Parallel and Distributed Computer Systems
Earth And Life Sciences
2) Biomedical Sciences
3) Biomolecular Sciences
6)Management, Policy Analysis and Entrepreneurship in the
Health and Life Sciences
Economics And Business Administration
1) Accounting and Control
2) Business Administration
3) Econometrics and Operations Research
VUMC School of Medical Sciences
1) Cardiovascular Research
1) International Business Law
2) International Crimes and Criminology
3) Law And Politics of International Security
4) Transnational Legal Studies
- 100 % Student VISA after getting invitation from VU University.
- Student VISA are given for the period of program plus 3 months to convert the VISA (Job seeking VISA or Work VISA).
- During Masters program, internship is compulsory as part of program (University helps in getting good companies).
- After completing Masters if the student has a job he can convert his VISA to Work VISA.
- If the student is not having a job he can apply for job seeking VISA, the student will obtain 1 year as Job seeking VISA.
- After 2 years of work VISA student can apply for Permanent Resident (PR) VISA.