Main services of ClairMigration include:
Consultation and representation in your applications for temporary and permanent statuses and visas under the following categories:
- Canadian PR
- Family Sponsorship: spouse, common-law, conjugal partners (opposite and same sex), dependent children, parents, grandparents
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominees
- Business Class: Self Employed, Express Entry
- Student visas & renewals
- Visitor visas, Multiple Entry Visas
- Super Visas
- International Experience Canada ('Working Holiday Visa') to/from Canada
- Humanitarian & Compassionate (H&C) applications
- Refugee applications
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA) applications
*** For Europe ***:
- Schengen visas
- Youth Mobility Programs
- Student visas
- Application preparation for educational programs at universities, colleges and schools, consultation and assistance with your study plans.
- Settlement services: pre-arrival and first days arrangements, English language improvement and job hunting assistance.
To make an appointment, please send an email to .