I am a belizean living without papers in manitoba, what is the possibility to stay in the country if i go to an immigration department to surrender?


Asked by Anonymous

  • ·
Please sign in to leave an answer.

1 Answer

Daniel Briere

Daniel Briere

This is a difficult situation you are in, you should get a proper consultation before you take such a step.