I am Dr khurshid Alam I want to get immigration to Canada. I have more than 15 years teaching experience at school level. My in laws live in USA and one of my sister in law is Canadian national.

I have doctorate in Education with speciality in Mathematics Education.

Asked by Anonymous

  • ·
Please sign in to leave an answer.