I am good carpenter. live in India but want to live in small town in Finland. what can i do?


Asked by Anonymous

  • ·
Please sign in to leave an answer.

1 Answer

Marja Saviaro

Marja Saviaro

If you want to move to Finland, you should start first to look a for a job, after that apply for residence permit.

Do you already know the town you would like to move?