Will it speed up the process if I decide to work with an immigration agent?


Asked by Anonymous

  • 2
  • ·
Please sign in to leave an answer.

3 Answers

Fred Y-F Li

Fred Y-F Li

Whether you work on your immigration application yourself or through a registered/qualified Immigration Consultant or Lawyer, the processing times depend on the Canadian Immigration Authorities. For your information, there is no such thing as an immigration agent. Only Immigration Consultant or Lawyer.

Why there is no such thing as "immigration agent" in a case of Canada? If we are talking about Australia here then all consultants are called "immigration agents" - https://www.mara.gov.au

Fred Y-F Li

Fred Y-F Li

Dear Vladimir,

Australia's immigration representative system is different from Canada's system. For more information on the proper definition on "WHO" can represent you in a Canadian immigration, please see the link below: